Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

For Sale: complete set 1955 C/K side stainless
For Sale: Complete set of side stainless for a 55 C/K. Includes the hard to find small pieces for and behind the gas door. Pieces are not perfect but quite nice, one rear fender piece has a few...

SP Mother lode part II
A few more items from the second load of parts. (two pickup loads worth)
6
6

*******SP******* Avanti Items on e-Bay
Hey Guys, I'm parting out a VERY sad Avanti II (1967 vintage) that someone started a restoration on and never should have. Some parts are listed on e-Bay and many more to come. If you have any needs,...
14
14

Mr. Ed
Have you all been to this link? Lou
6
6

OT barn find entry...
Please take my "regards" out the of website address... duh... Mike M.

OT-Barn Find in Portugal-OT(almost not OT)
Hi to all, Nothing on Snopes says this is false... not sure if it is valid... but interesting and fun to see. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barn Find in...
4
4

Happy 140th Canada Day world...
Its a big day up here in Canadaland and we are having fun...Lots of old cars of every make out on the roads...Yes,I saw a stude...very nice... The best bands are playing everywhere here...The food is...

1953 stude chop top on e-bay
Hello: Anyone have a opinion on this car? Well not bad,not perfect. Bad job on drivers door panel,Gap on front of hood above griill may be off,why leave the clutch pedal still in place? Chrome strip...
6
6

'59 supercharged Lark at cruise night
Just came back from one of our larger cruises around Da ' Boigh, and saw a black '59 Lark hdtp with Stude power and a Magnacharger roots type blower sitting on top It was the original 259, but poked...
1
1

Coming back empty
Anyone neeeds a vehicle moved from the Twin Cities Minn. to Chicago? Robert Kapteyn 815 722 7262

Hawk Hood Prop Rod Needed
Hi Guys, Had a local mechanic do a little front end work on my 56 Sky Hawk and he managed to lose the prop rod on me. Does anybody happen to have an extra hood prop rod for a C K series they can...

OT Another Ebay scam
just received an ebay message requesting I update my CC info - link went to GEOCITIES not ebay. Scary part is part of the CC info was correct - another Ebay breech of security?????????
2
2

1949 2-R Truck ID question
Hello again, My 2-R doesn't have body tag on the passenger side of the firewall when you open the hood, unlike my Hawk. I have the ID tag for my 1949 2-R pickup that was in the driver's side door...
1
1

OT: found someone to be nice to.
Drove my "new" pickup to work yesterday; I figured I'd just spend some quality time with it to figure out what I'd actually need to fix on it (there's always something.) Well the one issue I knew...
4
4

350 c.i. Studeaker
Anyone here ever punch a 289 c.i. block to 350 c.i.. and have it hold together? I have always heard that the Studebaker 289 is about the same size as a pontiac 389 so why not?
6
6