'00 Legacy Part Identification help please?

I was in a minor collision with my '00 Legacy GT (Rio Red) and I lost a piece of trim. Is anyone able to identify the name/part number of this piece? Pictures are here:

Thanks!

Reply to
jbeaudoin77

When I was last at my subie dealer, the computer system the parts dude was using looked pretty slick, with pictures of exploded drawings and such.

I bet if you just go to the part counter and tell him you need the trim piece that goes on the front of the rear passenger wheel well, just behind the rear passenger door, he'll let you see the screens as he navigates them, and you can point to the piece right on the screen to be sure you're getting what you want.

That's a fallback in case no one in the group has access to this stuff. Good luck!

Oh, if you want to save money, given the age of the vehicle, I bet you can find one if you call around to salvage yards, and save a bundle on that part.

Best Regards,

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

Thanks for the ideas, Todd!