00 OBW moonroof leak

Yes, I was greeted with the drips from the map light console. Just happened all of a sudden no indication that there was a problem. I can't tell if the drains are blocked or if this is the worn sealant. But damn! how do you check these without removing the glass? I can't see any drains to fish some weed-wacker line down to see if the hoses are clear, and I can't seem to locate where the drains come out at the bottom of the car. Can anyne help and offer some advice? I really want to avoid the dealer with their labor charges since this will all be labor.

Reply to
John