Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dashboord noise 2005 Legacy
Intermittently I hear what sounds like a rattle or maybe squeaking plastic. I finally located it after searching for months. when I apply slight pressure exactly on top of the instrument panel it...
2
2

Steel vs Alloy rims
I plan to buy 4 dedicated Blizzaks with rims for 2001 Forester S---I have been told that the only reason to use alloy is for appearance . Are there other reasons to justify the added cost of alloy...
59
59

Passenger side front door problem in 2003 Forester Subaru
Hi: In my 2003 Forester, we had a problem with the passenger side front door. When a passenger opened it, it felt like it never latched closed. There was no lighted indicator saying it was not closed....
2
2

Legacy GT Head Unit Advice
Is it an easy job to get the double din unit out of a '96 Legacy GT... I'm assuming that I can ditch the factory unit and put a better one fairly easily ?
4
4

Anyone here use the UKLegacy forum?
I've been trying to get onto the forum over the last 24 hours but I keep getting 404s on that link and on the alternative Anyone know what's happened? The whois lookup is currently returning a...

Anyone know anything about these "Permafinish" folks?
with a lot of things, it sounds good upfront, but I'm wondering if anyone here has either direct or indirect knowledge of the product. -Stew
4
4

To decent people in this group
Please be aware that someone is low enough to post pretending me using extremely foul langauge. Yes, I realized that I made a mistake to be decent enough to use the same user name as before. I shall...
15
15

Wood trim in 04 Outback
I sustained a small chip on the wood trim around the transmission shift. Any suggestions as to how to repair or cover it? Thanks.

93 Impreza won't shift into OD!
Hi everyone- I have a 93 Impreza wagon, 1.8L 2WD automatic with about 150K on it. For the past few months I've been having a problem where it takes close to 10-20 minutes at highway speed (55-60)...
4
4

SVX EG33 "Valve sizes"? Intake and Exhaust
[newbie 2nd posting try. I apologize if there is duplication] Would there be any SVX Guru's that would know what the EG33's intake and exhaust diameters are? I have lots of technical information...
3
3

Problem with 99 Forester power steering
Starting about a month ago, my "engine area" squeaks like mad for about a minute after I start my engine. I am under the impression this is the result of something not right with the power steering....
5
5

headlamp adjument screws 99 Legacy 2.2 wagon
Hi again - my quest to aim the headlights on a 99 legacy L 2.2l wagon continues. I discover that someone who thinks $200 for a new headlamp assembly is ridiculous came up with individually packaged...
1
1

diff wind - how to unwind?
somehow my 1985 l series wagon is "siezing" when moving backwards in 4x4.... i suspect diff-wind but am unsure how to "unwind' it any help here??

What's your opinion on Toyota prius?
A friend bought Toyota prius.
18
18

OBD NOT READY IN MY pickup
my Nissan VIN 1N6SD11S8VC362888 Year/Make/Model: 1997 NISSAN STANDARD/XE Body Style: PICKUP Engine Type: 2.4L L4 FI Manufactured In: UNITED STATES my nissan rejected in the inspection ((OBD NOT...
1
1