Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1995 Subaru Legacy
I want to add wireless entry. Do I need an lock actuator? Does anyone have experience adding one?
1
1

Wheel bearing replace - What should it cost?
1992 Subaru Legacy L wagon AWD non-turbo non-ABS I'm in the midwest in the U.S. With the cold weather that has beset us, I hear wheel bearing noise from the left front wheel. Goes away after I drive a...
12
12

Because I am a hypochondriac...
...please tell me if there is something wrong with my car. So today was a pretty cold winter day in Wisconsin, approximately 10 below, and my 2000 Legacy sat in the parking lot at school from 8:30...
8
8

B9
Anyone have experience with this car? How has it done?

defrost works only when ignition is off
I have a 1987 Chevy Celebrity. The defrost works only when ignition is off. Once I turn the car on, the air comes out of the vents. I used to be able to switch from the air condition to where the air...
3
3

Looking for a Legacy Outback 99-02, Northern California USA
Ok, the insurance check is in the mail for my totaled Outback and I'm looking for a replacement. Contact me via email if you have one for sale. -jim
1
1

Windshield Washer Woes
I have a 2001 Outback with a windshield washer problem. It makes no noise and sprays nothing. The wipers work when I try to spray, so the fuse and switch should be OK. The rear washer works fine, and...

one 1M miles car - can any subie beat that
Hi, found on the other newsgroup: knows what is the Subaru record?
8
8

O2 sensor on 2002 Legacy
Hi chaps, I posted last week regarding loss of power and poor economy. I had the car checked at a dealers and there are no error codes or anything obviously wrong. They suspect it may be a problem...
6
6

Re: Problems checking the AT fluid level
The above info is right. Although I doubt having the transmission in neutral vs. park will make any noticable difference. I suggest you choose a temperature to check the oil, hot or cold, (preferably...

Questions re timing belt/seal replacement
Car: 98 OBL 2.5L with 255K miles. My cam seal leak is now bad enough that I have to do something. Dealer quoted me $575 including mandatory timing belt replacement. Studying the Haynes manual makes me...
17
17

The case of the flying Subaru
Ken Block takes a Subaru for a flight. Apparently he gets some very good air time: very low quality video of the event:
2
2

94 Impreza won't start. I'm shocked, comma, shocked.
Hello, Subaruphiles. I'm the not so proud owner of a six-shades-of-red-and-rust '94 Impreza POS, 240K on it. We bought it for $900 from a friend about a year ago. We've since dropped close to that...
18
18

CD Changer Question for '97 Legacy Wagon LSi
I recently bought a 1997 Subaru Legacy Wagon, and it came with a CD changer and controller, but no magazine. I've been googling, eBaying and searching foreign websites for close to 2 hours trying to...
2
2

Nice vid of alloy wheel manufacturing!