1995 Legacy L (A/C problem)

My 1995 Legacy works great except for the unreliable A/C. Most of the time when I set the thermostat all the way to cold and press the A/C button, the A/C works fine. There are other times when the A/C refuses to work. When that happens, the A/C will usually come on in due time. This problem has been going on a year or so. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Since this problem is not consistant, it is hard to diagnose.

Thanks. John

Reply to
John