Removing the back seat???

How in the world does the thing come out?? I thought there was a trick to get them out in the fox body cars, but I can't figure it out in my '01 GT. The reason I ask is because I took the spoiler off and left the nuts in the trunk of the car. After driving around for a day I realized and looked for them. I found one, about to fall underneath the seat, and I assume the others are already down there because they are nowhere in the trunk. It can't be too hard to get the seat out huh??? Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

Erik,

In my 2003 there was a white tab under the seat on each side that needed to pushed in with a flat head screwdriver...about in the middle of each side of the seat...Let me know if that makes any sense.

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Thanks, I knew it couldn't be hard. I got the seat out but those damn nuts are gone. It sucks when you lose your nuts :(

Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT(nutless)

Reply to
Erik D.