2002 Subaru Forester moonroof/sunroof closing problem

My sunroof will not close completely, and it will not open any further than abount 1/2 inch. You only get a little movement back and forth when pressing the button. I tried to close manually with the hex wrench, but it will not budge. It was working fine about an hour before. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. I can not drive in the rain.

Reply to
Arwen