97 Subaru Impreza vibrating horribly

I recently purchased a 97' Subaru Impreza with 120k miles. It was pulling to the left when I purchased it. I noticed a little vibration too, but not much

So I took it to Firestone and had them put on some new tires with a balance, then have the alignment done. It seemed fine when I picked it up from Firestone, it drove straight. Then when I went on the Freeway on my way to work, and took it over 65, the speed limit is 75, I noticed a slight vibration. So I took it back to Firestone, they said I had bent rim, and I could pick one up at Discount tires for $30. So I did, and after they stuck it on my car, It pulled really bad to the right and the vibration increased dramatically. The vibration also seemed really noticeable when I pulled off the highway to exit. I took it back to Firestone, they said it was my brake rotors, and it would cost me $550 before they could work on it any more.

I did not have $500 so I installed the rotors myself, and it still pulled to the right. So I switch my two front tires, and now it pulled to the left, thus it never was my brakes, Firestone mis- diagnosed the problem.

So I took it back to Firestone again, and they stuck some Brigestones on, and the pulling stopped, but the vibration did not stop.

Could I have boughten a bad rim from discount tires?

I am really at a loss right now.

If anyone has any good ideas, I would greatly welcome them.

Thanks, Craig

Reply to
Craig