ABS light

Hi All,
New to group, hope you can help? Replaced E20 engine in Legacy GT. All now running great but ABS light is permanently on. Quoted 64 from dealer to just diagnose.
Is there any way of resetting ABS system to see if light clears? Fuse box details in Japanese so I couldn't try fuse removal but did try battery removal with no success.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Lenny
check to see that the ABS pump has voltage and all connections are secure.
Checked voltage to be there at pump.
Now checking connections throughout system. Anybody have a wiring diagram of ABS system for 1996 Legacy GT to help with my checks?
Thanks

Don't forget to check the sensor at each wheel. I have seen/heard where the sensor "wheel" has been broken when rotating tires.
All 'wheels' look intact. I'm now almost totally convinced that the problem is a faulty sensor! However, how I test for the culprit is a mystery. Guess I'll buy replacements for both front and rear and try them on all wheels.
Thanks for the help.

Lenny Kitching wrote:

If no more help here, ask over at www.ultimatesubaru.net .
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Lenny Kitching wrote:

Possibly broken wire to tone ring sensor?
I dunno
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)