Another Forester suspension question???

Where does the Forester gain the added height/ ground clearance over the Impreza / WRX? If one was willing to give up the extra 1 1/2 inches of ground clearance, would the use of Impreza struts and/ or springs do the trick? I really don't want to slam it, just bring it down a bit. Any thought would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Brian

I don't know wher the height is actually taken from but a cow-orker who has just bought a Forester says that using the WRX struts and springs lowers it a couple of inches. I imagine using any Impreza parts will result in the same drop, though maybe not as sporting as using the WRX spec. pieces. This is based on USA spec. vehicles :)

Reply to
Kimball