84 parisienne wagon lift

Im looking into lifting my full size wagon up enough to be able to fit tires with a little more meat on them. I want to give it a 4x4 look. Can someone give me some hints or ideas on how to go about this? Im on a very tight budget so i cant really do the whole 4x4 conversion, but i would like to give it that look. 12 inches of ground clearance would be perfect. Any replies appreciated. -mark

Reply to
Amber