Another timing belt question

I replaced the belt and seals on my 93 impreza. It starts and runs great but misses like crazy as soon as it warms up. I have pulled and replaced the belt many times but am missing something. Any pointers?

Reply to
here

have unplugged any sensors ??? make sure all the connections are tight

snipped-for-privacy@hesay.com a écrit dans le message : snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
belgian

It's not the belt, check the spark plugs and wires and the coil pack. TG

Reply to
TG