B4 and APS

Anyone out there who has a B4 modded with the APS add on chip, and can provide feedback on the results? I am trying to find out whether it is worth the mod to smooth out the lag between the two turbos, and give me some more power at the wheels.

Rod

Reply to
Newsy

Can you explain what is APS please?? I have a stock GTB, which is the wagon version of a B4, but i dont find there is noticble turbo lag on my car especially the small turbo. There are many sub computer available in Japan, just plug and play.

"Newsy" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D : snipped-for-privacy@duster.adelaide.on.net...

Reply to
¦w¼w¾|

What I think I mean is the noticable power drop between the two turbos. Have a look at:

Rod

Reply to
Newsy