Big Brother watching ...

This is a presentation made by the Buro of Automotive Repair in California.

AS

Miniluv already has their hands full, tracking freedom haters and suspected liberals. They just don't have the bandwidth to deal with a few emissions. The whole issue of climate change is just a theory put forth by liberal, godless scientists. Anyone whose car is putting out excess emissions is actually being patriotic. Burning lots of gas and spewing out pollutants makes a statement that we won't be intimidated by terrorists and they can't make us change our way of life. Don't be surprised to see the biggest polluters receiving a presidential medal of freedom.

Seriously though, "they" are monitoring "us" in so many different ways that this really doesn't even make a blip on the radar. At least, in this case, what they are doing is out in the open. My job involves processing statistics (supplied voluntarily by the trackees (nothing surreptitious here)), and I can assure you that the avalanche of tracking data being accumulated by "them" is so enormous and so dirty and so badly managed that it's almost indistinguishable from noise. More powerful hardware and software only increases the volume of the data but does nothing to make it more usable. Every time someone installs another probe and starts getting more information about you, it is actually making you safer from snooping because it makes things even less manageable.

Reply to
Nick Danger

the whole thing is beastly..

Reply to