Canadian Price for OBS or WRX

Anyone willing to share the price they paid for an 03 or 04 OBS or WRX?

I'm looking now and am trying to figure out a good price for these models. MSRP - 2000? I have no idea.

Also, if you recommend a dealer with a price, that would really help, I'll just go get a good deal rather then wasting everyones time haggeling at a dealership. FYI, I'm in Ottawa, but travel to TO and Kingston frequently.

Thank in advance.

Reply to
Anon

Alan

unfortunatly, it's pretty tough to get information on invoice in Canada...most sites give info on the US, which I used as a guide for Canada. You can buy invoice information for Canadian cars,

$25 per search. You could also apply some simple math to this, which is what I did to start, when I bought my 02 TS wagon. Figuring that the difference between MSRP and invoice is similar in Canada and the US, I looked at invoice and MSRP for the the TS Wagon (what I bought), and applied the same ratio to the MSRP in Canada to figure out the invoice (not the actual dollar amount). For example, if the MSRP in the US is 20000, and the invoice is listed at 15000 (not actual numbers), then I know that invoice is 75% of MSRP. So if MSRP in Canada is

25000, then invoice is likely around 18750 (75% of MSRP).

I did end up buying from carcostcanada, and found that my math was in the ballpark, within a few hundred dollars...

Reply to
Beefcake

And in the end, how much off of MSRP should we (Canucks) should be looking for? Approximately... *L*

Father Guido ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ I plan on living forever... so far, so good

Reply to
FatherGuido