Code Alarm Instructions

I recently bought a 2002 Outback with an aftermarket Code Alarm Security System, FCCID: GOH-4BL98. Does anyone know where I can either buy a booklet or download the instructions for this system?

Thanks for any help.

walt

Reply to
walt

In 2001 Audiovox Electronics Corporation, (a wholly owned subsidiary of Audiovox Corporation) purchased the assets of Code Alarm and a new subsidiary, Code Systems Inc. was formed

Model Numbers have changed since Code Alarm has been sold but you may able to find something similar to yours at this website:

BobM