Difference in 2005 Outback models

Hello all,

I am looking at a possible Outback purchase down the road and I haven't quite decided if I'll get a vehicle as old as 2001 model year or which. While in the process of looking I noticed that this past year Subaru started adding new 'models' to their Outback line. For example there is the Outback

2.5i, 2.5xt, 3.0r, etc. Obviously that is the litre of the engine, but what is the difference between the i, xt, r, etc. Are there any limited edition or l.l. bean editions anymore?

Brad

Reply to
B. Walker

XT is a 4 cyl. turbo, and is the fastest of all models. LL Bean is a 6 cyl.

Reply to
Alan