Disabling tTraction control on Legacy GX

I recently purchase a Legacy GX Wagon an I ma entusiast of this fantastic car. Sometime in winter I like to do crazy things on large empty iced parking area, but I belive that 'the big brother' that control traction and stability does'nt allow it On European car there is always a switch to disable all electronic controls, but not on my lagacy. Do someone knows haw to disable them without damaging the car?

Reply to
S.C.