Does Oem Roof Rack Fit Cannondale Downtubes?

I want to buy but have 2 C'dales and want to know if the downtyube clamp will fit them. Thanks

Reply to
busterb

The Yak OEM Subaru bike carrier? A Yak upright carrier holds a Killer V. Dunno about other Cannondales.

Reply to
David

As does a Thule upright carrier. I know they have Sube specific carriers, but I don't know if Sube resells Thule too.

Reply to
David