Euopean Side Indicators on 95 Legacy

I'm traveling to England soon, and am interested in purchasing a pair of side blinkers for my (U.S.) 1995 Legacy wagon. I'm not sure where these are fitted in the U.K. version -- hopefully the same holes that currently hold a small plastic trim piece at the back (low down) on each fender, so no drilling. Has anyone else purchased/fitted this part? Is it possible without drilling?

Any input gratefully accepted.

Tim snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Timothy Lyster