FS 2002 WRX Wagon (ASAP!)

I have a lease on a 2002 Impreza WRX Wagon that I need to buy out early to take advantage on the promo lease rates on the new Legacy GT Wagon. The car is VERY LOW miles, and the dealer is offering me slightly less than the buyout on it. I'd like to see if I can do significantly better on the open market myself, as long as it is a quick, hassle-free cash sale.

The pertinent option info is as follows:

WR Blue CD Changer

5 spd manual Alarm Armrest extension cargo tray

Just under 21,000 miles at the moment on the odo. perfect condition except for the following: a minor door ding on the rear passenger side door (two weeks after I took delivery on it!) and some scuff marks on the rear bumper where I scraped a guard post in front of an air pump.

The car is still under warranty as I took delivery on 12/31/02, and it's well below the mileage limit.

I have seen dealers advertise low mileage '02 WRX's for $19,995 around here. I don't expect retail for it, but I'd like to get close to $18k for it as I can...if this is not reasonable, feel free to let me know, as that is all I have to go by. If you are a dealer, please be candid about it and don't play games.

The car is in the SouthEastern Pennsylvania Area, north of Philly, and near Central NJ.

Please send an email to snipped-for-privacy@pil.net if you are interested AND can pay cash on very short notice, as the Legacy will be in any day now.

Thanks!

Reply to
wrx