Happy Christmas

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas, safe travel and a great new year. Cheers

Reply to
hippo

Merry Christmas to you also, and to everyone else reading this note. Happy New Year also!

Reply to
k. ote

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Auto Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

...and since Chanukah starts on the night of 12/25 happy Chanukah!

Reply to
Jerseyj

Merry Christmas to you all !!

Wicked-Willy

Since I started selling Subarus six months ago, I have enjoyed reading this newsgroup, and I have learned a lot.

I still belive in usenet, and I have been using it since 1995.

Happy Holidays to all.

Thanks!

Marc Sindell Twin City Subaru Sales Montpelier Vermont

Reply to
marcus153

Thanks, Hippo and all the others for your wishes!

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season, too!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all of group participants ! May New Year be a prosperous one ! krzysztof duszkiewicz

Reply to
daszkiew2000

Merry Christmas! Frank

Reply to
Frank

Same from me and my '03 OBW and my '06 WRX wagon!

Be safe!

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan