Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas to all the Landrovers (and their owners) out there ;-)

Reply to
David Sillitoe

Yes, a very Happy Christmas (if slightly belated) to you all.

Reply to
QrizB

Same here from all of us. After going to bed about 3 christmas eve/morning and getting up again at 7 with the kids I was too knackered to even read the label on the bottle of wine I'd been drinking. ;-)

Reply to
Nikki