Hill Holder clutches

I'm going to replace the clutch in my 92 Legacy. It has a hill holder clutch. I never replaced one of these and I was wondering if they are any different than a regular clutch. Once I get in there will I have the option of taking that out and making it a conventional one? Is there anything associated with it that I should be aware of or pay special attention to as it relates to the hill holder mechanism. thanks

Reply to
enews

The hill holder is part of the brake master cylinder actuation and only requires an initial adjustment. With a normal clutch replace you shouldn't need to worry about it.

Reply to
Greg