How much air in tyres for Subaru liberty..

Hi folks

My Liberty is 10 years old ...I was just wondering what the standard / correct pressure is when inflating the tyres....any help appreciated..

thanks tim.

Reply to
Tim :\

Like a leming, I follow the recommendations on the door badge. If you open the driver's side door, is there a label there that indicates front/read tire pressures?

On US models, that's where they put it anyway.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

Hi Todd

Thanks very much!! Well, there you go, it's the same on the Australian models too...

cheers tim.

Reply to
Tim :\

My advanced driving instructor recommended 34+ PSI, higher if travelling long distances.

Reply to
Dr Sonic

I ran 33F, 36R in an older Liberty; noe run 36 all round in a 99 OB. Use the placard as a lower starting point then vary it - up not down - to what suits your driving and comfort preferences. *Don't* exceed the max pressure stamped on your tyre sidewall - ranges from 32 to 50ish depending on what you're running. Cheers

Reply to
hippo