impreza rs VS ts

Hello

i am thinking of purchasing a subaru impreza 2.5l. The TS is 5 grand cheaper (canada funds) then the RS. What is the difference between the RS and the TS other then looks.

And when it comes to used cars, what are some thinks to look for when purchasing a used TS ?

Reply to
dontbeleivethis

So this is a canadian model? (options vary between canada, USA, and other locations) - looking at the subaru canada site, it looks like the TS wagon is an automatic only, and the RS is a manual only (which is weird) - depending on what you are going to do with the car, the TS wagon is going to be much more practical (can carry more stuff, etc.) than the RS sedan. (this is a completely unbiased opinion from a WRX sportwagon owner :-) )

As far as what to look for in a used TS - as with any other used car, have it professionally inspected before purchasing, run a carfax report, etc.

Reply to
David & Caroline

drum brakes (ts) vs disc brakes (rs) ts is scaled down ts is a wagon rs is a sedan

Reply to
Supergrass

only in automatic? They didnt have a single automatic TS or RS when i was at one of my local dealerships. 5 Speed was the only thing.

Reply to
dontbeleivethis

maybe it's for the '04's? I was looking at

- they have a spec sheet which shows the manual transmission as the only choice on the RS and the auto on the TS, which is why I said that was weird!

Reply to
David & Caroline

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Here is a comparison of all the 2003 Impreza features:

Here are some reviews of the 2002's

Fuzzy Logic