Impreza speaker system

Does anyone know of a website where I can see the specs on the factory speakers and on the upgraded speakers?

Reply to
Patrick F. Clarin

I've never seen anything like that; probably they're too embarrassed to make the gruesome details public. The stockers are crummy paper-coned things with ~1/2 inch voice coils. The "upgrades" appear to be the same thing, but with a plastic cone. The tweeter tweets, but that's about all I can say for it. Basically _anything_ you'd care to mention is a huge upgrade, but I'm partial to the Infinity Kappas, and run them in all four doors on my WRX. The OEM 6 disk changer is actually fairly nice when auditioned thru decent speakers. I have since installed an Alpine head/changer, but more to have .mp3 capability than anything else.

ByeBye! S.

Right on all counts. Buy good third party speakers and be happy.

Reply to
Mark