It's GONE!

Did you fall off the monkey bars and suffer brain damage at nine years old or were you born with a developmental problem? The way you project yourself on to others is transparent.

Once again, projection of your own feelings.

Of course your projections and insults are par for the course. Seeing you to man up to your inconsisty regarding your appeal to authority argument was highly unlikely.

Brent

the way i project is transparent? like invisible? you're a retard b[r]ent.

you're an authority??? you have me confused because when you keep making factual errors, evidence no reading comprehension and ability to perform even the most rudimentary logical analysis, you appear to be merely retarded. unless you mean you're an authority on retardation.

Reply to
jim beam

Look who is having problems with reading comprehension. It's a common term. You have the entire web at your disposal. Go figure it out.

Irrelevant.

You really need to stop projecting. Just because you're ignorant doesn't make me in error. And as far as logic goes I use logic, you use emotions. You insult, fabricate, troll, belittle, etc because you don't have facts or logical arguments. You have to rely on this despicable behavior to mask your basic ignorance and incompetence. Plus one has to be a despicable person to behave the way you do.

Mr Beam, you have consumed all the time I am willing to use with you, at least for the moment. You have proven yourself a despicable person. Please find a bridge and crawl under it.

Reply to
Brent

Look who is having problems with reading comprehension. It's a common term. You have the entire web at your disposal. Go figure it out.

Irrelevant.

You really need to stop projecting. Just because you're ignorant doesn't make me in error. And as far as logic goes I use logic, you use emotions. You insult, fabricate, troll, belittle, etc because you don't have facts or logical arguments. You have to rely on this despicable behavior to mask your basic ignorance and incompetence. Plus one has to be a despicable person to behave the way you do.

Mr Beam, you have consumed all the time I am willing to use with you, at least for the moment. You have proven yourself a despicable person. Please find a bridge and crawl under it.

Reply to
Garrett Fulton
***Works fine for its intended purpose, Nate ;>)
Reply to
hls

True, although I believe that my current ride is probably one of the very last built with a distributor cap :)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

as does an impact driver.