Kazera Rims - Opinions?

Hi All,

I'm Considering these rims from Tirerack.com, but have never heard of them until now (not that I'm 'in the know' regarding rims...)

Anyone have experience or more info about these guys? From the TireRack blurb, they seem to be a good 'bang-for-your-buck' kind of rim....

Thanks in Advance!

Reply to
NoSpam

Unless your mind is made up - check the Koseis there and the Rotas at

(I'm not in the know either - just make sure the rims are 'hubcentric' or come with adapters and have the correct offset - probably between

48-53mm or so) Carl 1 Lucky Texan

NoSpam wrote:

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

The offset appears to be right. Their 'Subaru' rims that are 7.5 inches wide have an offset of 48, and the 7 inch wide ones are from 50 - 53...

Tried to Google 'HubCentric', but couldn't find a definitive answer. Would you (or anyone :]) mind explaining what that means? If the offset is correct, are they by definition 'hubcentric'?

Thanks!

Reply to
NoSpam

The hole in the rim where the axle nut cap sticks through is a 'perfect' fit. The idea being the weight of the car rests there instead of on the lugnuts. Wheels with a larger diameter hole can be supplied with filler rings. Probably not a show stopper but that's how it is meant to work.

btw - there are sometimes WRX and STi takeoffs availble on various forums

and
and ebay as others upgrade their stock alloys. fyi

Carl

1 Lucky Texan

NoSpam wrote:

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Thanks! That makes sense. Guess more research is required re: Kazera rims

Reply to
Rory