louder turn signal

Is there any problem in replacing my quiet turn signal with a brand x louder turn signal?

Thanks, jls667 at yahoo dot com

Reply to
john

shouldn't imagine so, but why would you want to put in a louder one? there are also the indicator lamps in the dash...

Reply to
Andrew Morris

If someone knows an easy fix, I'd be interested also. I keep forgetting them andthe steering wheels blocks my view of the blinking arrowz.

Reply to
Gilles Gour

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:58:05 -0400, Gilles Gour

Me too. On my '05 Outback I find the green turn indicator quite inconspicuous and there is no clicking noise at all to remind me the turn signal is still on. A loud click is needed.

Reply to
teekaynospam

I guess you're getting hard of hearing like me. I would appreciate a louder one too.!!!!!!

Reply to
cgilb

I finally (sigh...) got hearing aids last month and now my wife doesn't have to tell me the "turn signals are still on". I can even hear birds chirping now. ;-)

Reply to
Don.