Mil Light on 2000 Forester

I am getting a mil light , scan tool at a state emission testing station shows a P0170 Fuel Trim Malfunction (Bank 1) 2000 Forester has 80,000 on it. I had a Mil light in Sept 05, I can`t remember the p code though, but the dealer replaced the 02 sensor at that time. I am taking it in for servicing later in the week, anyone have a p0170 code, it seems there are several things that can cause this code.

Reply to
TrAsK

You might want to go to

as that site has a list of Subaru specific codes to help narrow the cause of the cel.

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Thank you, I will check it out.

Reply to