My Michelin Snows

I love them. And I had really great dealings with Tire Rack, too.

It has snowed several times here since I had them put on. They are just wonderful. I can drive through any amount of snow in the driveway or on our side street -- which is a real mess at times because it is a cul-de-sac and the plow drivers can't seem to figure out how to clear it. I just barrel through the stuff in my '02 Outback with the snows on it.

On newly fallen slippery stuff, I just drive wisely, but I'm not slipping or sliding around, and I feel safe. These tires are wonderful for the conditions here in Michigan. I have never had a car that holds the road like this one does -- but only with snow tires. The Potenzas were total crap last winter. I'm glad I switched. I'll put the Potenzas back on in the spring.

To whomever recommended the Michelins to me, thank you so much.

June

Reply to
Diva

Up here in snowbound Canada a lot of us have Nordic Icetracs from Canadian Tire. Talk about a wonderful tire. Best there is for the price!

Ron

Reply to
Rockin Ronnie

Hi, Lesser money than Michelin at Canadian Tire. But Michelin is better, IMO. I got them from Canadian Tire. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Sure it is better for the company profits using a brand name. The Canadian Tire Ice Traks are made by Michelin :)))

Reply to
No Way

Hi, On a different spec. So it costs less and sells for less. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang