Outback sedan availability

My husband did his research and decided that he wanted to buy an Outback sedan. We visited a couple of dealers and checked inventories online and not one dealership had the sedan he wanted. Plenty of Outback wagons and a couple of LL Bean trim sedans, but not the un-adorned vehicle he wants. Is Subaru sending any Outback sedans for

2007? One dealer showed us a current brochure which did not contain the sedan at all, but the website claims they're making them. What are the chances that a sedan will turn up at the dealerships soon?
Reply to
jean

You might try emailing Joe at

. He may have info on sedan availability.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I believe the Sedan was dropped in the 2006 model year. Don't know if it's coming back, but I love mine. John

PS About the hesitation of the H6 VDC, I've had no problems like those described.

Reply to
John A. Mason

I have one on order (Connecticut) and it should be in in a few weeks. Actually, it's not on order, another dealer is getting one and my salesperson is going to pick it up. I drove one that came in, but it was white (I want Black) and it was the base model. I guess they will be available shortly.

Reply to
Tony P