Outback Wagon Shocks and Struts

I'm thinking of replacing my 96 Legacy Outback's shocks and struts. I found a lot of after market stuff for the WRX but not much for the Legacy Outback. Anybody knows what I should look for when replacing the factory stuff with the after market shocks and struts? I'm looking for a bit of performance but not willing to sacrifice too much overall drivability for comfort and the occasional trail driving. Thanks.

Steve

Reply to
Y.H. Shen

You might look at