rear wiper motor

Anyone got a spare rear wiper motor for a 96 impreza sport estate in th uk?

Reply to
David Richards

David

Are you sure that it is broken. Mine stopped working, I opened the hatch, remode the panell, remove the motor assembly, cleaned the axel from the dust and rust, greased it and it is working fine. It took a bit more time than the simple replacement, maybe one hour, because I had to clean it but the motor was fine, it was simply greae and dirt.

To test it, turn it and manually help the wiper arm to go back and forth. If after a few cycle you see the arm moving by itself it most certainly needs a cleaning of the wiber arm axel

Charles

2000 Impreza wagon

"David Richards" wrote in message news:ckkAb.17656$ snipped-for-privacy@wards.force.net... Anyone got a spare rear wiper motor for a 96 impreza sport estate in th uk?

Reply to