Rear glass breakage in 04 OBW

Anyone know of cases where the rear glass breaks in a car wash on an 04 OBW? None of the car washes around here will allow me to put my car thru stating that they have had too many incidents of this happening on new Outback's.

Reply to
Greg

This is new to me, I have a 04 OBW and have had it washed several times with no problems. Is this in the US?

Reply to
Jeff

Right here in northern California. This is my 3rd OBW and I've never had a problem. My friend has an 01 OBW and has no problem but the car wash people said it's the brand new ones. To look at the glass I see no reason.

Reply to
Greg

This makes no sense to me, if it was a problem in a car wash you would think that a good bump in the road would make a mess of the rear window.

Good luck, the car washes in the frozen north (Minnesota) have no problem with 04 OBW's.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff