rough idle

'95 Legacy 2.2 idles very rough like it wants to die, pop it into neutral and all is normal. New plugs and wires. any ideas? Thanks. TG

Reply to
TG

Can't guess for sure, but it'd be worth disconnecting the battery for several minutes, and reconnecting. This (at least on my model) triggers the ECU to retrain itself.

Any vacuum leaks perhaps? Idle air control valve?

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

I'm assuming it's an auto. Low idle speed would be my first guess, else check through other suggestions here and then defer to a workshop in desperation! Cheers

Reply to
hippo

Sweet! Great stuff. Thanks for the followup.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.