Self starters

Some Subarus are being recalled because they start unexpectedly:

Dean Hoffman

Link changed but I googled and it is true for cars with faulty key fob for remote start. Fortunately something I don't have on my Foresters.

Funny, they're calling them Zombie Subaru's ;)

Reply to
Frank

Ahh, the "joys" of so-called technological improvement, often done simply for the sake of it or so that the buyer has to pay more (when they lose the fob for example). :-\

Reply to
Your Name

My mistake. This might work better:

I didn't check the tinyurl. I posted that first link on the home repair group in response to a post on 3D printing.

Sounds good. 2010 to 2013 Subies are affected.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman