Speedometer

My 99 Legacy speedometer is intermittent. Cruise works. When speedometer fails, sometimes I can restore it by tapping windshield washer button, sometimes by pressing odometer reset button. Has anybody cured this problem without expensive replacement please? Gil

Reply to
Gil Cleeton

My 99 Legacy speedometer is intermittent. It sometimes springs into action when the windshield washer button is pressed a few times, or sometimes when the odometer reset is pressed. Other owners have had same symptoms, also on 99 Outbacks. Cruise works OK. Is there a cure avoiding replacement please? Gil

Reply to
Gil Cleeton

Reply to
Edward Hayes