Stereo in Forester

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone had come across instructions on removing stereo from 2003 Forester X? Can anyone confirm if you can put a double din unit in?

TA

Reply to
Me & Myself

Yes you can use a double din, just leave off the pocket/bin most stereos even can use the original bracket. As far as instructions I know I've seen some web pages but I didn't save them.

Reply to
Greg