R 3.0 Special

Does anyone know when the upscale Legacy which is for sale in Europe, Australia and NZ will hit the US market ?

Guy

Reply to
Guy Pfeffermann

Guy,

I will try to help. What is the model called in Europe? I am friend with the Director of Subaru of Poland. I can contact him fo specifications of the European model if I know what it is. Then I ca inquire to my sources at SOA.

Polish Boy Ken Irvine, Jr.

FYI, I am Sales Manager at Becker Subaru in Allentown, PA, currentl the #2 dealer in the USA. In 2003 and 2004 we ended up 4th

-- Polish Bo

this thread:

Polish Boy