Subaru Ignition Wires - problem

I just changed my ignition wires. This was a maintence issue, the car ran fine. But now the car starts by then stalls & I hear a ticking sound under the dashboard. Any Ideas?

Reply to
LazyRussian

Forget to hook the big vacuum line back up to the air intake track? I'd start looking for obvious stuff like that first.

Reply to
someone

Thanks!! You were right. The only other thing now is that ticking sound. IT's actually my hazards & I can't shut it off? THis is computer related because it saw an emissions problem? If I just disconnect the battery for 15 min will it re-set?

THanks again!

Reply to
LazyRussian

Try your remote, it may be BECAUSE you disconnected the battery - or otherwise made the system's security system freak out. I THINK just using the remote clears it - maybe someone else will post.

Carl

1 Lucky Texan

LazyRussian wrote:

Reply to