Subaru Impreza & Crosstrek

I'm looking a these two vehicles, both drive well.

I noticed that it had much of the power stuff like power mirror & power windows, but no power seats. what's up with missing the last part?

question is this, can power seats with memory or valet lock be installed in those vehicles?

Reply to
dilbert firestorm

No option for it?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

"Tony Hwang" wrote

No. Per the Subaru website on Imprezas' *standard* features:

"6-way manually adjustable driver's seat

6-way manually adjustable driver's seat. 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger's seat

Also Standard on: 2.0i Premium, 2.0i Limited, 2.0i Sport Premium, 2.0i Sport Limited"

There is no option for power adjustments.

Reply to
Howard Lester