subaru outback 2002. 2.5L question

Hello,

I need an engine (NOT turbo) for Subaru Outback 5M/T 4WD 2457 cm3, year

2002, chasiss number starting with JF1BH9LJB26057000 and engine Number B576107. I need only the engine (the head and that part where cylinders are-main parts of engine), I don't need water pump etc.

Do you have in your offer the engine I need, or can you get it for me? Can u tell me additional details, as well as about the payment details? Can u ship it to Serbia, Europe via DHL? Thanks, Dejan

Reply to
dex

Wow, um, contact Emily at

are well respected rebuilders here in the US and may have the components you need. I hope someone posts with a source in Europe! good luck

Carl

to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan