93 Land Cruiser Leather replacement seat cover source?

I'm looking for some replacement leather seat covers for a 93 land cruiser with the factory leather power seats - local dealer quoted me almost $6k for the toyota ones, but I struck out looking for aftermarkets (can only find covers for original cloth seats). Anyone know of a source?

Reply to
ldavis454

You may have to go to a local upholstery shop, have them locate the right type and color leather, and sew you up a new set. They have the old ones to use as a pattern, the only problem might be embroidered emblems.

That can be solved too, if you want to spend the money... (Get the artwork scanned, and find someone with a computerized embroidery machine heavy enough to work on leather.) Or just redo them both and leave off the emblems.

Call Marv Spector

first and see if they have asource for the seatcovers. Wouldn't surprise me at all. -->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

There are a couple of places that advertise on ebay - snipped-for-privacy@greatcovers.net or call toll free 866 755 6005 snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to