Tires for a 04 OB Sedan Ltd.

Any recommendations for replacement tires for a '04 OB Sedan Ltd.? The car has 45K miles so I think it's about time. Thanks.

Reply to
rajp53

We need a FAQ or an auto-responder for all these tire questions.

Best tires are Goodyear TripleTread or Goodyear ComforTread. If you shop carefully and get the rebate before year end you'll save some $$ vs. list price. They'll last you a long time. And you won't recognize the car after you see how much better they handle compared to the OEM.

Reply to
BobN

Reply to
bigjim

I don't deal with snow - but I agree Kumho is good value.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

After OEM I had Continentals Continental ContiTouringContact CH95 ($85 piece at that time) and now Dunlop Sport A2 Plus ($75/pc). Both much better then OAM yet found them for reasonable price.

Continental lasted for like 45K miles, can not say anything about Dunlops yet - will see. They seem to be much better on the wet then other tires I used before.

Note that average cost of tire per mile is 1 cent as opposed to 10 cents spent on gas. Oil change costs about 0.5 cent per mile.

Andy

Reply to
alf

En/na snipped-for-privacy@aol.com ha escrit:

I wear a Bridgestone Turanza ER-300 in my 04'OB, in rain it is too much better than the originals Yokohama G-900, but in snow and san the Yoko's are better

Reply to
joan

Kumho Ecsta ASX's would be a good buy. Tirerack.com has them for only $69.00 per tire. You can have it shipped to your local tire shop and they can install it for you.

Personally, I went with Good Year Assurance Tripletreds. The tires handle SO much better than my Bridgestone Insignias.

Reply to
phoboyjimmy