turbo gauge not working on WRX

I have a 2002 WRX. I have an after market turbo gauge but I imagine its the same as the Subaru one. It recently stopped working and I'm not sure why. I checked the wiring and it looks like there are 4 wires. always on power, ignition power, power when the lights are on, and ground. I'm assuming there is something that goes to the engine, but I'm looking for advice on what to look for. Where is the connection in the engine and does anyone have tips on what to look for? thanks!

-matt

Reply to
Matt

mulder

Check back posts for this group - someone posted a site with 02 manual in pdf format. There's a 22MB file called DOHC_ENGINE.PDF which has some decent diagrams which may help...

Cheers, Jason Photo folio:

Gadgets