turn signal

Can a Subaru take a generic turn signal clicker? I have a 1995 Legacy sedan. The clicker is very quiet. For some reason the generic clickers have two contacts, while the original uses three. I am a little concerned with making the switch. It should be very easy to unplug the old and plug in the new clicker.

Thanks, John snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
John

I thought turn signals were meant to be seen and not heard?? :)

Try Napa or another reliable aftermarket maker. I'm sure the direct factory part will be just as quiet. Maybe even AutoZone?

Reply to
Henry Paul