What are the symptoms of a bad ignition switch for 2007 Subaru Outback.

I have a 2007 Subaru outback. The car just stopped on 2 occasions while idling at a light. Once started up it felt flooded check engine light went on but then went out later.Another time the ABS light went on and I stopped to check fluids when I tried restarting my car the car was dead. No lights just dead. I jiggled the shifter and ignition and I would get the lights to go on quickly when finally started it was struggling to keep going. I put the car in neutral and it was fine. The ABS light went off. I had a mechanic check all the shifter linkage and it was all good. The previous owner put satellite radio in which is not connected anymore but at the same time turned off the radio and it started. could just be a coincidence. The security light flashes every 3 seconds but this may be normal. Anyone have any suggestions....

Reply to
Abby

Security could be in 'valet mode' - check your manual

ABS system can be sensitive to voltage so, given your other problems, you should have the battery and charging system checked by a professional.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan